Latest suicidal fantasy
I’ve always been allergic to watermelon. The juice makes my skin red, my throat itchy, and gives me a stomachache. I’ve always eaten it anyway because it tastes good. But the last couple of times I’ve eaten watermelon or canteloupe, I had a much more severe reaction which included pain, a rash, sneezing, and about an hour of lethargy where I had to lie down. Walnuts have always made me sick, but this summer I grabbed a handful of mixed nuts from one of my daughter’s cans and had the same reaction. So my latest idea for suicide is to just pig out on watermelon, canteloupe, and nuts until I go into anaphylactic shock. Combine that with some sort of drug, and I should be able to make my exit.